In the fifth and final year of the program, students take nine additional graduate classes to complete the MACC degree, for a total of 12 graduate classes.
Note: Students do not need to continue into the final year immediately. Students may take a few quarters time off between the BSB and MACC.
- ACC 535 Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 635 Principles of Forensic Accounting
- ACC 636 Internal Auditing, Corporate Governance, and Control
- ACC 637 Data Mining and Analytics
- ACC 638 IT Auditing
- ACC 639 Accounting Information Systems and Auditing (prereq: ACC 535)
- ACC 645 Forensic and Investigative Accounting
- ACC 646 Forensic Accounting and Valuation
- One approved elective
The three graduate classes taken while earning a bachelor’s degree are billed at the undergraduate tuition rate. The nine graduate classes taken after the bachelor’s degree are billed at the graduate tuition rate. For current tuition rates,
please visit Student Accounts.
DePaul alumni receive a Double Demon Scholarship, which covers 25 percent of the tuition for a graduate degree.
The scholarship becomes effective when officially admitted to the graduate program.